Saturday, February 24, 2024

RAW UNEDITED 5.0 Pickleball Wall Training Session (No Equipment Needed)

 

"My style of training is more "flow" and less rigid. I don't come in with a set "curriculum"-- but I do have a "library" in my brain of drills that I created to target specific patterns/skills that are important in pickleball." Ed Ju

0:00 Explanation 1:00 Warm Up Top Spin Dinks 2:00 Speed Up Reset Counter 2:47 Tomahawks 4:15 Overhead Resets 8:11 Open Stance Serves 9:05 Ground Strokes 11:05 Volleys 15:01 Volley Dinks 16:07 Shuffle Volleys 18:12 Touch Volleys 19:26 Wall Sit Paddle Rolls

1 comment:

  1. yes! i like his more open format and how aggressive his drilling is against the wall. wish i had the room for serving. liked how he practiced smashes at net and will incorporate in my training. . thanks jack! hope

    ReplyDelete

Age is Just a Number: The Joyce Jones Story | AARP Pickleball Stories |

  The Ageless Athlete: Joyce Jones' Lifelong Love for Badminton and Pickleball Introduction:   At 94 years old, Joyce Jones, a resident ...