Thursday, March 7, 2024

2024 APP Sacramento: Ed Ju 5.0 Pickleball Practice Game

 

Ed Ju: A practice match with my 5.0 men's partner for the APP Sacramento Tournament coming up this weekend

Comment: I noticed that your service motion has an upward momentum in the legs vs the forward one that Jaume was showing you. Is this intentional?

ED: I’ve been tinkering around with an open stance serve, where most of the power is generated from the core rotation.
I’ve actually noticed that in many instances it’s more effective than the “run forward” serve. I can control the angle of the serve extremely well, to the point I hit down the line, or a corner pocket. I’ll probably make a video on it soon, but the open stance serve is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age is Just a Number: The Joyce Jones Story | AARP Pickleball Stories |

  The Ageless Athlete: Joyce Jones' Lifelong Love for Badminton and Pickleball Introduction:   At 94 years old, Joyce Jones, a resident ...